A truly modern and sophisticated take on an old classic. We believe the best Amaretto Sour contains the obvious glug of the Italian almond-based amaretto liqueur, fresh lemon juice and sugar syrup but the crucial change comes with the addition of a small splash of bourbon whiskey (we prefer Buffalo Trace).
The richness of the whiskey balances the sweetness of the amaretto, making the cocktail an intoxicating mix of sweet, sour and nutty flavours.
Designed to fit through your letterbox
The Perfect Gift
For a cocktail lover
Shelf Life 12 months
Perfectly Packaged Designed to fit through your letterbox
The Perfect Gift For a cocktail lover
HOW TO SERVE
We've done most of the hard work, but the final flourish is down to you...
- Fill your favourite cocktail shaker with ice, we recommend about two thirds full.
- Pour your sweet, sour and nutty Amaretto Sour into the cocktail shaker.
- Pop the lid on, make sure you're holding on tight, and shake as hard as you can for 10-15 seconds, or until the outside of the shaker turns frosty.
- Strain into an ice filled rocks glass. For best results double strain through a fine strainer to ensure your drink is soft and creamy and void of ice chips.
- Garnish with your accompanying garnish
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS
We're passionate about the quality of the ingredients that we put into all our drinks. We work closely with specially selected suppliers to ensure that all our ingredients are as world class as the Kocktails.
- Lazzaroni Amaretto the authentic Italian Amaretto since 1851
- Buffalo Trace Bourbon from the worlds most awarded distillery
- Lemon syrup made using natural flavours and pure cane sugar
- Vanilla vodka naturally flavoured with premium vanilla
- Simple syrup to balance out the sour flavours
- Foamer from the wonderful team at Ms Better's Bitters
- Supasawa for that tart twang
Our Amaretto Sour contains egg, therefore is not suitable for vegans. We also recommend that if you are severely allergic to particular ingredients, that you contact us for more information before consuming.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We use Royal Mail for all our deliveries. We find that they offer a very reliable service at a price point that means we can still offer a free delivery option.
- Free Delivery for orders over £50 (uses a Royal Mail 48 service)
- Standard delivery (2-4 working days): £3.95 for orders under £50.
- Express delivery (1-3 working days): £4.95
On occasion, particularly during busy times of year, there are sometimes delays. Please do bare with us, and if you are worried at all about your parcel, please do feel free to get in touch.
Sweet, Sour, Nutty...
For those of you who remember the glittering decade of the 1970s, the sight of an Amaretto Sour may provoke a slight wince of concern. Fortunately the drinks reinvention has shown what truly magnificent delights this sour can provide.
Through The Letterbox
Beautifully and securely packaged. Designed to fit through your letterbox, so you will never miss a delivery.